UNIVERSITY OF GREENWICH
The University of Greenwich was established in 1890 in Greenwich City under the name Woolwich Polytechnic, and in 1992 the school was recognized as a university in England. With nearly 120 years of history, the university’s students are learning and practicing in a modern facility environment together with experienced teachers and specialists. Therefore, they have the opportunity to develop both their professional skills and practical experience. The University of Greenwich has always set high standards for teaching quality and regularly offers specialization training to its faculty members so that they can provide the best education program for students who study abroad in the UK. All these factors make Greenwich a leading modern university.
It has attracted over 20,000 students, including more than 4,000 students from more than 80 countries around the world. The university’s programs include Business, Economics, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Architecture and Construction, Engineering, Pharmacy, Computer, Education, Social Science, Law, International Relations, Event Management, Psychology …
* For the course require IELTS 6.0:
– 14 weeks: IELTS 4.5 (component score ≥4.0
– 9 weeks: IELTS 5.0 (component score ≥4.0);
– 5 weeks: IELTS 5.5 (component score ≥4.0)
– 2 weeks: IELTS 6.0 (1 skill 5.0, 3 skills ≥ 5.5);
* For course require IELTS 6.5:
– 14 weeks: IELTS 5.0 (component score ≥4.0);
– 9 weeks: IELTS 5.5 (composition score ≥4.0);
– 5 weeks: IELTS 6.0 (component score ≥4.0);
– 2 weeks: required IELTS 6.5 (1 skill 5.0, 3 skills ≥ 5.5);
* Tuition: £ 2,800 (14 weeks) £ 2,250 (9 weeks); £ 1,350 (5 weeks); £ 485 (2 weeks).
– Transition in Year 1: IELTS 6.0, achieved high High School Graduation result, or completed the first year of study of related majors.
– Transition in Year 2: IELTS 6.0, completed the second year of university, related majors.
– Transition in Year 3: IELTS 6.0, completion of the 3rd year of university, related majors.
– University and Master: January and September every year
– English Course:
+ 5 week course: 27/07/2015 – 28/08/2015
+ 9 week course: 06/07/2015 – 04/09/2015
+ 14 week course: 01/06/2015 – 04/09/2015
Support Policy for International Student:
The University provides approximately 2,300 accommodations in dormitory or area near the university. The types of accommodation range from single room, closed rooms or non-closed rooms, self-serving apartments, costing from £ 110 per week.
Students can use the computer system and library at each campus. The campus at Greenwich has a language center for students who want to learn the language. Modern lecture hall with internet and projector/video equipment provide an interactive teaching environment.
The school also has a lab system, practice room, and a full-equipped studio that allows students to practice in the field they study. The university’s campuses are equipped with state-of-the-art machines, technologies and models to ensure that students improve their knowledge and practical experience in preparing for future work.
Cost of living:
– Rent house £ 110/week
– Living costs about £ 6,500/year.