Torrens University Australia (TUA) is a modern university, established in Australia in 2012. The university is one of public universities training system in Australia.
The university belong to International Laureate Group, a global network leading in quality, comprises more than 80 high quality universities located in 29 countries. The university offers a young, modern training environment with study point of view is career orientation.
Students from the Laureate Group are members of the international academic community spanning from Asia Pacific, North America, Latin America, Europe, North Africa to the Middle East. Attending Torrens University means opening up the opportunity to connect with 950,000 students around the world, including more than 100,000 students who study online.
It is the fifth largest city in Australia and the third largest university city (after Sydney and Melbourne, Adelaide). The university has many favorable conditions and is prioritized by the South Australian government in educational development. The number of Vietnamese students going to Adelaide for studying abroad has increased rapidly over the years, and now Adelaide city has number of Vietnamese student ranked 4th in Australia.
Adelaide provides students with excellent and affordable accommodation and most of them are located in the heart of the city. About 4000 students live in and around the city center, just minutes away from the educational institutions.
In travelling, international students in Adelaide will receive discounts when participate in public transport as local students. So you can save over AUD700 travel expenses each year.
The university has four major training institutions in major cities: Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane.
The reason for choosing Torrens
– Ranking: TOP 85 in Australia
– The university has training facilities in most major Australian cities
– Torrens University use a variety of modern facilities to connect students and faculty members in the most comfortable way.
– Competitive tuition fees compared to Australian public universities (from AUD 20,160/year). This can be considered a cheap opportunity to study abroad for many students in Vietnam.
– Torrens University is one of few Australian universities to be included in the list of priority schools. Therefore, students attending the university will not have to prove financial and visa processing will be quicker and easier.
– With a bachelor program, students have opportunity of 120 hours of paid internship during the last 3-6 months of the program.
The university train college degrees, postgraduate certificates, bachelor and master programs in the field of Business, Commerce, Finance, Design, Education, Hospitality, Project Management, Sport Management
– University courses: GPA: Above average, IELTS 6.0 (no skill below 5.5).
– Postgraduate courses: Graduate University, IELTS 6.5 (no skill below 6.0).
– If the applicant does not meet the English requirement, the applicant will be required to study English at least 5 weeks prior to the Torrens main course, minimum 4.5 IELTS (no skill below 4.0)
– Intake schedule: February, June, September.
– College courses: $ 18,000 – $ 21,000 / year
– Bachelor’s degree: $ 21,000- $ 27,000 / year
– Certificates: $ 25,000 / year
– Postgraduate course: $ 21,000 – $ 29,000 / year