Macquarie University is the 3rd largest university in Sydney, Australia. The university was established in 1964 and is located in the heart of Sydney. With the leading education quality, Macquarie University is currently one of 10 best universities in Australia, with more than 11,000 international students studying at the University.
Macquarie University is a multicultural community of 31,000 students, including 8,800 international students from more than 114 countries. Macquarie University is highly appreciated for its advanced curriculum, high quality academic and research as well as special university environment.
The curriculum at the university is extremely diverse, including: English; Pre-University; College; Bachelor; Masters, PhDs with over 400 fields including Economics, Finance, International Business, Marketing, Social Sciences and Humanities, Information Technology, Engineering, Mechanics, Law; Health …
Macquarie is located in the heart of the high-tech area of Australia. This also means that the university curriculum is closely linked to practices of industries, providing students with a better learning environment, increased internship opportunities and contact to job market before graduation
The College has two campuses in North Ryde (about 15 km from central Sydney) and Macquarie City campus, located in the heart of Sydney, just 10 minutes walking from Sydney Harbor Bridge and Sydney Theater.
The school has first-class modern facilities in Australia. The library specializes in courses, new teaching rooms, computer labs, sports centers, art galleries, museums, hotels and more.
Student support services on academic consultation, health Insurance , safety and security, and career guidance services (Macquarie University Career Service).
Why should you choose Macquarie?
– In top 8 leading universities in Australia
– Rated 5 stars plus (5 Star Plus) by QS World University Rankings 2016
– Ranked No. 42 in the Linguistics in the worldwide
– Top 100 universities in the world in the fields of: Accounting and Finance; Media; Science; Education; Research of Language and Literature, …
– Ranked 55th in the world, top 3 in Australia and top 5 in the Pacific region for MBA training
– It is Australia’s No. 1 modern university, well-known in multi-field teaching and research.
– Ranked No. 240 in the world by QS ranking
Training programs include: English; Pre-University; College; Bachelor; Masters, PhDs with over 400 fields including Economics, Finance, International Business, Marketing, Social Sciences and Humanities, Information Technology, Engineering, Mechanics, Law; Health …
Macquarie University offers a variety of internship programs in accordance with the course and field of study chosen by the student, thereby linking students to prospective employers. Paid or unpaid internships vary by industry and internships time, but this is an opportunity to accumulate hands-on experience in your field of study.
– Preparation course: IELTS 5.5, complete Grade 11 GPA> 6.0
– College course: IELTS 6.0 (Graduate High School)
– Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses: IELTS 6.5.
– Note: For students who have not meet English language proficiency, they can take the English test for arranging English class before entering a specialized course (except students with IELTS score ≥ 5.0).
– English Courses: All months
– Pre-university course: February, July, October.
– English course:
– College course: February, July, October.
– University courses February, July.
– College course: $ 29,400
– Foundation course: $ 24,480.
– University courses: $ 36,000 per year
– Postgraduate course: $ 36,000 per year