Founded in 1971, 1975 began to welcome the first students. It is one of the top 300 leading universities in the world, one of the top 10 leading universities in Australia. Griffith University is considered the most innovative Australian universities in the orgnization and one of the most influential universities in the Asia-Pacific region.
The university has a dynamic, multi-cultural learning environment with over 40,000 students come from 124 different countries around the world. The university has many large lecture hall, modern equipment, meet all the needs for the study of students. Coming to Griffith University, students can choose the field that fits their aspirations and abilities. After graduation, find a good job, Griffith University always strives to provide you with the best services at compatible reasonable cost.
Griffith University is located in Queensland (Australia’s east coast), with five campuses: Nathan, Gold Coast, Mt.
With more than 2 million residents, Brisbane is a vibrant city that is expanding with international standards of education, pleasant climate and excellent living. This is the perfect place to study and develop your career.
Spreading nearly 60km along the coast with some of the most spectacular beaches on the planet, Gold Coast is one of leading resorts in Australia. Over 500,000 people, beautiful beaches, excellent living quality and friendly people make Gold Coast become a favorite learning destination.
Located in deal position between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Logan has over 300,000 people from over 160 different cultures. About half the population is under the age of 30 so Logan values youth and diversity, making it become a great place to live and study.
Mt Gravatt Foundation
Griffith’s Mt Gravatt campus located just across the highway from Nathan, and is connected by free inter-campus bus service. Students can study in the classroom as well as use the facilities of both campuses. University sports facilities include Griffith’s Fitness Center and Water Sports (full three swimming pools), Griffith University Tennis Center (12 plexi rugs plus 4 pitches), oval sports court, practice house, basketball courts, netballs and badminton.
South Bank campus
Located in ideal position in the cultural and art quarter of Brisbane, the university’s South Bank campus has Queensland College of the Arts, Griffith Film School and the Queensland Conservatory. This campus is renowned for its performance art and composition.
This campus is just a 10-minute walking from Brisbane Trade Center, next to the Queensland Art Department, the Department of Modern Art, the National Library, Queensland Museum, Performance Arts Complex, and Brisbane Exhibition and Convention Center. There is accommodation for students of private owners in Urbanest, just 5 minutes walking from the campus.
Brisbane is the capital of the state of Queensland and has all the facilities you expect in an international city, including social life, culture and vibrant entertainment. Griffith’s Headquarters in Nathan is located just 10 minutes driving from Brisbane business center, in the pristine trees area near Toohey Forest.
The university has both cafeteria and self-catered accommodation at the Bellenden Ker, Barakula, Girraween and Kinaba dorms of Griffith.
Why should you choose to study in Griffith?
– Ranked among the top 3% of universities in the world, Griffith is appreciated to support well in academic and personal life to students, helping them develop their academic and research skills, live management during their studies.
– Ranked No. 325 of the world’s leading universities by QS Ranking.
– Ranked No. 9 for travel & tourism training.
– Ranked 32th among universities under 50 years old
– Ranked No. 301 of the universities with students get a job right after graduation.
With more than 300 specialties in 10 fields, you will definitely find your ideal program at Griffith University. Griffith’s strengths include: new interfiled Science Bachelor program; new Health and Knowledge District at the Gold Coast campus; The Business School is accredited by the International Association for the Advancement of Business University (AACSB); The first Queensland Law School; and Conservatory, Movie School and the prestigious Art School, all located in the cultural and art district of Brisbane.
The field of study
– Business and Politics
– Criminology and Law
– Engineering and Information Technology
– Environment, Planning and Architecture
– Humanities and Languages
– Science and Aviation
– Visual Arts and Performing Arts
Tuition and admission time
– English Course: $ 440 / Week
– Foundation Course: $ 20,900 / year
– College courses: $ 19,000 – 29,000
– Bachelor: $ 27,000- $ 30,000 / year
– Master: 28,000 – 32,000 / year
– Admission time: February, June, October.
– IELTS 6.0 (no subject under 5.5)
– TOEFL 550 minimum
– After completing a high school course in Australia or completing a pre-university program or completing one year of study at a college or university in Vietnam
– Graduated grade 12 in Vietnam, with GPA of 8/10 (of which 4 main subjects are not less than 8).
In addition, students may choose to attend a QIBT Institute’s Connected College Program: there are three admission terms each year, focusing on training of Trade, IT, biotechnology and Criminal Law. Studying QIBT programs, international students will be well prepared and will be more favorable in their next years of university.