Subjects and conditions for admission
– Being a Vietnamese citizen, currently studying grade 9 or grade 10 in Vietnam
– Having excellent academic achievements in the last 2 school years
– Good results in Mathematics, Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with an average score above 8.5
– Students participating in many extracurricular activities, many achievements in competitions will be given priority.
– Having good health;
– Graduated with secondary school diploma / certificate (for students currently in grade 10).
Application form includes:
a) The application is completed in all capital letters at the website address: https://www.moe.gov.sg/admissions/scholarships/asean/vietnam
b) Required documents scanned and attached with the application (Vietnamese and notarized English translations) include:
Academic records or transcripts of the last two academic years and the results of the first semester exam of the class in progress;
– Birth certificate;
– Identity card or passport;
– Secondary school diploma (if any).
c) Other documents (if any) include:
– Certificate of participation in extracurricular activities / sports / collective activities … (Vietnamese version and notarized English translation);
– Certificates of merit, certificates of excellence for achievements such as district, city, national, international award … (Vietnamese version and notarized English translation).
Deadline and method of submission
a) Submit your application online at the following address: http://www.moe.gov.sg/admissions/scholarships/asean/vietnam
b) In case the applicant cannot apply online, he / she can send a paper copy with all relevant documents directly to the Ministry of Education of Singapore at: ASEAN Scholarships (Vietnam), Ministry of Education Student Placement and Services Division, 1 North Buona Vista Drive, Singapore 138675.
c) If the applicant needs assistance in transferring documents to Singapore, they can send the dossier to the Singapore Embassy in Hanoi (the dossier must be sent by the Singapore Embassy) at the address: ASEAN Scholarships (Vietnam), Embassy of the Republic of Singapore, 1-43 Tran Phu Street, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi.