Centennial College is the first Community College in Ontario, Canada. The college was established in 1966, providing over 160 programs. The types of degrees offered are: Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Bachelor and Postgraduate Certificate.
Centennial has four campuses in Toronto, Canada’s major economic center. The United Nations has recognized Toronto as the richest and most diverse city of culture in the world. With a population of more than 2 million in the downtown area, Toronto is Canada’s cultural, artistic and recreational center. It will take you more than 2 hours to travel from the US border to Toronto, from here, it is easy to visit Canada’s famous landmarks such as CN Tower, Niagara Falls. Toronto is safe, clean and one of the highest living standards cities in the world. This is a land of businessmen with over 80,000 businesses and more than 8,000 industrial projects. It is also a key center of finance and banking.
Centennial College has traditional training for international students for more than 40 years, being a public college that meets the standards established by Education Ministry of Ontario. Faculty members are experienced in teaching international students. The University now has more than 47,000 full-time, part-time students and 4,800 international students.
Centennial is the first community college in Ontario to be accredited by the government with more than 400 faculty members, 12,000 full-time students and 28,000 part-time students, related to the fields such as economics, communication and design, marketing, customer service, mechanical engineering, biotechnology, health care, hospitality management, manufacturing and transportation as well as entry English language courses. The percentage of students who find a job immediately after graduation is high.
There are many fields for choice (up to nearly 300 programs), most of them have a 4 month paid internship. No TOEFL – IELTS required. College program transfer to many universities in Canada. Be granted a work visa for up to 3 years after graduation. Reasonable living expenses and the best quality of life in the world. Weekly, Centennial offers to student orientation program by meeting with college representatives or other college students to in order to help new students have a chance to integrate quickly and easily into their new environment.
Reason for choosing college
– Keep up-to-date with the latest programs, innovate learning methods, and put the practice into lectures so that students can get their knowledge in the best way. Centennial College is highly appreciated for its standards teaching methods and innovative and creative curriculum.
– The rate of students finding a job immediately after graduation is high.
– The first community college in the Ontario that recognized by Government with more than 400 faculty, 12,000 full-time students and 28,000 part-time students.
– There are four campuses in Toronto that provide students many accommodation options
– International learning environment with over 1,000 international students, 80 languages used in the school and 100 different cultures.
– There are many fields to choose (up to nearly 300 programs).
– Most training fields have a 4 month paid internship program
– No TOEFL – IELTS required
– College programs transfer to many universities in Canada.
– Be granted a work visa up to 3 years after graduation
– Be one of the four Canadian colleges that meet all five criteria for education quality assessed by Ontario College Quality Assurance Service.
– Enhanced English Program
– Diploma/Certificate (1 to 2 years)
– Post Graduate Programs (1 year)
– Bachelor program (4 years): training in information technology, software design.
– The program links with prestigious universities such as the University of Toronto and Ryerson University … to train the fields of Journalism, Media, Nursing, Environmental Engineering & Science.
– Program transferring to the Bachelor.
– Bachelors and college: Minimum IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 550 and high school GPA not lower than 6.0.
– Postgraduate: Minimum IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 580 and GPA at college or university not lower than 6.0.
– English: Winter semester (January) – Summer semester (May) – Autumn semester (September)
– Other program: Winter semester (January) and Autumn semester (September)
– Tuition fees for international students are approximately CAD $ 12.00 – 14,600/year. This fee includes insurance.
– Books and study materials range from CAD 500 – 1,000 for one academic year
* Tuition may vary according to the college’s policy